I'm so excited and I just can't hide it....

So technically the last post was supposed to be Saturday's post...So this one is for today! I dressed her and I've decided to bring leg warmer's out of the 80's! She looks so darn cute in them and it makes me sing that song "I'm so excited,"!!


Her newest thing is to chase/be chased around the house. It's our new exercise regimen, she could do it all day long!


Laughing in her wagon!


Daddy starting to chase her....

RUN!!!


Running faster than daddy!


uh-oh he's right behind her!

now it's time to get daddy!

being silly!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Evan loves this game too! she runs all the time. haha

I love her leg warmers....soooo cute!!
Pam said…
She can totally pull off the leg warmer look!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...