To grandmother's house we go!
Cayleigh is such a lucky little girl. While her mommy has to go to work part time(which she would MUCH rather stay at home with her baby girl!), Cayleigh gets to go to Grahmy's house. She gets greeted with all the love in the world by her 4 aunts, who are getting ready for school. She probably makes them late, as she always seems to make her mommy late! Then it is fun time with Grahmy. I don't know what they spend their day doing, but whenever I come to get her, she has the brightest smile on her face. She always has all of her toys spread all over the office or living room and she is pretty much the only one allowed to make a mess there and not get into trouble! Grahmy always says what an angel she was that day, and how much fun she has with her. I hope I can get that time with Cayleigh's children one day, I just see how much joy each of them get from one another. It never bothers me that Cayleigh ALWAYS runs to Grahmy when I get there, I know how easy it is to love that lady!! We are so lucky to have someone one who really loves her taking care of her while I am gone.
Momma, thank you for watching Cayleigh and the sacrifices you have made for all of us girls. You are such a special lady and we are all better for having you in our lives. It really gives me such a peace of mind knowing that while I have to be away from her, she is having such a fun time and that a real bond is forming between the two most important ladies in my life! I hope Cayleigh will love me as much as I love you.
A couple days old with my mom...

A few months old...


This summer....

Halloween...

PS-Sorry in advance, I know you'll be mad for the pics!
Momma, thank you for watching Cayleigh and the sacrifices you have made for all of us girls. You are such a special lady and we are all better for having you in our lives. It really gives me such a peace of mind knowing that while I have to be away from her, she is having such a fun time and that a real bond is forming between the two most important ladies in my life! I hope Cayleigh will love me as much as I love you.
A couple days old with my mom...

A few months old...
This summer....
Halloween...
PS-Sorry in advance, I know you'll be mad for the pics!
Comments
Some things will never change-crabby mom ;)