Day 2 of the snow....

Today we got a batch of ice which so nicely laid over our 2-3 inches of snow. Luckily, I was off and didn't have to call in! Matt went to work a couple hours late so I made a big breakfast with eggs, bacon, homefries, toast, and orange slices!


We played and watched a good bit of TV, I'm not proud to say, but with Matt fighting a cold, and me with a headache again, I decided to make it a low key day and she was thrilled!

After her morning nap and lunch, "we" decided to surprise daddy with some cookies. I let her watch me and she helped stir and lick the beater. Yes, there were raw eggs, and no, I don't think it will kill her.

Photobucket


Our finished product! I might add this was my best batch of cookies EVER!
Photobucket


Playing with her pics....
Photobucket


I should add there will be no post tomorrow, because I am going with Pam and her family to the Dancing with the Stars show(the tour, not the actual show). I am SO excited!!!! It will actually be my first night away from Cayleigh ever, which makes me sad, but feel human! Plus I know she will have fun with her daddy! I'm glad they will have some time together, but I will say I don't envy him at bedtime, she is a momma's girl for ni-night time!

Comments

Mandy said…
Wow, your first night away from Cayleigh! How exciting!! It sounds like a great time; let me know how it goes. Oh, and I'm gonna NEED some of those cookies :)
Pam said…
The cookies look delicious!!! I'm very excited that you saved some to bring along. Glad you got to eat those homefries too...I know how you were craving them and we were too lazy to cook them!
Krystal said…
The Dancing with the Stars tour sounds like so much fun! Take pictures if you can!!
Anonymous said…
mmmmm cookies look yummy. Recipe?? :)
lmcarmitage said…
haha Glenna, it's nothing special, just the tollhouse recipe!
Anonymous said…
hahaha oh ok. they look so good. :)

Popular posts from this blog

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...