My little sister...

For some reason, it just hit me today that my little sister is graduating this year. 17 years ago she was this little baby who invaded my life as an only child and this year she will be going to college. When she was young she was a colic-y baby who cried all the time and demanded all the time from my mom and through her younger years she would share a room with me and bathe with me and bug me to death at times with her 24/7 barney show. Now she is a senior in high school, driving, applying to schools, and just becoming a young woman(as cliche' as that sounds). We probably fought more than my other sisters put together, but I truly love having her as my sister. She is such a wonderful person, and at 17 you can't really see yourself as that. She can make our whole family laugh with excerpts of the family guy. She is always singing or dancing to her ipod or whining that she is the "loader" or the "rinser"(each are a specific job of doing dishes in that house). She loves her niece to pieces, and would drop anything to be with her, demanding videos and pictures be sent to her of Cayleigh. She is a better soccer player than she gets credit for. She has taken the high road in life a lot, and will never regret that. She is one of the most unique people I have ever met, and although she doesn't know this, I know she will succeed at whatever path God and life choose for her. I believe in her and can't wait to see where her life heads as my baby sister grows in to a woman. I love you Kristin Ashley Giauque, my Kristy.

PS-Consider yourself lucky I didn't post any of the REALLY bad pics!


Summer 2005



Winter Formal 2005...





Homecoming 2006







Thanksgiving 2006....



August 2007...







Homecoming 2007..





Summer 2008...






November 2008...

Comments

Anonymous said…
You made me cry a little looking at this. Remember how fast these years have gone. Try to hold on to all the special moments with your Cayleigh, seems like yesterday Kristin was the cry baby! Oh yeah, she was a cry baby yesterday! Love you my Layla baylee. You are such a good big sister to all of your sisters. I hope they can learn to be like you. Love, Momma
Pam said…
I LOVE Kristy too!!!
Anonymous said…
aw, how sweet!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...