Surprise, another day at the park!!

So no big shocker here, we went to city park today!! Today we had Mandy and Sadie meet us and hang out. Sadie was a little under the weather today but the swings seemed to cheer her up and Cayleigh enjoyed running around and getting a muddy mess! Took a walk and looked at duckies and decided to go to Moe's for lunch...It's always so nice getting together with Mandy and Sadie, Mandy and I have so much in common and it is nice to be able to relax and be able to be yourself around someone you don't get to see all the time. Mandy is such a genuine person and it's so fun to be around someone who loves their child as much as you love yours and understands that kind of love!


Before we left....
Photobucket

Looking at the duckies....
Photobucket

Holding hands....
Photobucket

Sadie enjoying her cookie at Moe's...
Photobucket



Also, I found a cool place that let's you edit your pics and while I am certainly no pro, I thought I'd share what I spent 2 hours doing last night, lol!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite!!

Photobucket

Comments

Krystal said…
The edited pictures are beautiful!! Where is this site? I will spend soooo much time editing pictures!
Mandy said…
Awwww, thanks. I love it when we hang out too. I'm excited about the museum!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...