Feeling a little better...

We went to the doctor's yesterday and "luckily" he thought Cayleigh only has a bad cold. I'm just glad it isn't an ear infection, as she had been pulling on her ears alot. He did say that it could still turn in to an ear infection and to keep an eye on it. I brought my mom to the doctor's with me so she could get a better understanding when I tell her how bad Cayleigh is at the doctor's. she said it is the worse than any of her 5 kids there. Cayleigh cries/screams when we walk in the room and doesn't stop until we are leaving. We stayed at my mom's house all day/evening and hung out, and Matt came there after work and an interesting but fun time was had by all, oh and Pam came too!

Photobucket

We are headed back to my mom's for dinner and family time tonight! Cayleigh has so much fun there and is entertained by someone at every second, they love her so much!

Photobucket

Comments

Pam said…
I LOVED family time!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...