After 3 days of crappy weather, we decided to go to the park, even if it was soggy. We put her in some old clothes and rain boots and jacket and let her explore. She absolutely loved going on the slide, I stopped counting after the 20th slide down. We stayed until her butt was soaking from the wet slide and headed home. She is so tired after 2 pieces of french toast, a bath, and 40 minutes at the park, now it is New moon time for me!
We came home and Pam came over for a sushi sampling lunch, which was interesting....We had cucumber rolls, california rolls, spicy tuna rolls, and futi maki rolls. We like everything except the spicy tuna, it was slimy and pasty, and Pam and I choked it down. Kristin and Amanda came over and we all just hung with Cayleigh, and played the Wii...What a nice time we had, but ugh to Monday morning.
Saturday at Sam's club, trying to KISS the buckle-I almost dropped the camera! EWWW!

Eating her first girl scout cookie-she is OBSESSED! We have to hide the box!

Chatting on dad's phone, look at her hair with no hair bands-do you see why I have to fix it up??!!

Opening the door..

running...

Staring at kids on the swing...

LOVES slides!

"guck. guck dada!"

Swinging...


We came home and Pam came over for a sushi sampling lunch, which was interesting....We had cucumber rolls, california rolls, spicy tuna rolls, and futi maki rolls. We like everything except the spicy tuna, it was slimy and pasty, and Pam and I choked it down. Kristin and Amanda came over and we all just hung with Cayleigh, and played the Wii...What a nice time we had, but ugh to Monday morning.
Saturday at Sam's club, trying to KISS the buckle-I almost dropped the camera! EWWW!

Eating her first girl scout cookie-she is OBSESSED! We have to hide the box!

Chatting on dad's phone, look at her hair with no hair bands-do you see why I have to fix it up??!!

Opening the door..

running...

Staring at kids on the swing...

LOVES slides!

"guck. guck dada!"

Swinging...

Comments
Don't you just love rain boots?! One of those things I didn't think she needed, but now that she has them, she wears them ALL the time. We have to get together soon. I still have your Elmo computer!