I want to write a little about why I decided to start a blog. I think it's important to let people know that I am not in any way trying to show off my kid or try to show off my life. The biggest reason I started my blog was so that my grandparents and any one who didn't live close to me could still be a part of our lives. Also, since I don't have a baby book, I wanted to document the best time in my life. I have a terrible memory and one of my biggest fears is that I will one day forget my happy days. I take alot of pictures and while some people may think it is over the top, please don't come to this blog. The quality of my pictures aren't top notch, but that isn't overly important to me. It is the people in the picture that make it amazing anyway.



A better post later....

Comments

Krystal said…
I love reading your blog! I feel like I'm watching her grow up even though I hardly get to see baby Cayleigh. =)
Megan said…
That's the same reason I started my blog. So that family can get to see Asher growing up. And all the pictures is so that I always remember. I think it's a mommy thing.
GnJand Hailey said…
I started my blog for the same reason and if someone feels that you are showing Cayleigh off then they do not need to come to your blog. I had someone comment on my blog about a year or so ago that I do not know about it being a boring blog or something. I did not take it personally. Your family and friends appreciate it! I think you do a great job and Cayleigh is beautiful!!!
lmcarmitage said…
Thanks girls, I won't go into why I posted it, but appreciate people who understand!
glenna said…
that's the same reason I started my blog too. DH's family lives STATES away...and my Mom can't get enough of Evan. Plus, it helps me to write it all down for future reference. if other people happen to enjoy it, that's a bonus. :)

Kudos to you and your blog. I love visiting :)
Mandy said…
Tell people to kiss your a**. I post tons of pictures on my blog. If someone doesn't like it, they don't have to look at it. I have no shame. I love your blog. People are idiots. And I've had a bad week :)
lmcarmitage said…
Yup, Mandy that's pretty much how I feel too!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...