Weekend recap!

First off, what a beautiful weekend! 80's and sunny in April, LOVE IT! Today was a tad warm, I think it got to 90ish, but it did have a decent breeze. Saturday morning I went to Ricky and Jacki(and Josh and Caroline) and picked up some clothes that Caroline has grown out of. When I say 'some' I mean a lawn bag full of really nice things, thank you so much!! We went back home and met up with Matt and drove to my mom's for a visit(pretty much all our weekends are like this :) ). Cayleigh adores going there for so many reasons. Her aunts are SO good to her, doing whatever she wants. Being able to be outside in a backyard, which we don't have. Then there is grammy and grandad, which I could go on and on about how much she has them wrapped!! All of the girls had friends over, except Kristin, who was out for the evening. That made 9 girls in one house and 2 boys!



Today we got out our summer clothes and went through that just enough to make a wreck of our house and left it to go to Amanda's soccer game, which Cayleigh was really good for! We did sunscreen and an umbrella and hat and she went from person to person and sat with them for a bit, but really wasn't as bored as I thought she'd be. She kept yelling "go, go, go!" to the girls! Came back to their house and met Alycia's boyfriend for the first time and had a nice dinner. No pics from Sunday as we left the camera at home.



Walking the baby around the development....
Photobucket


Playing on the grid for the blind and running around...
Photobucket



Playing with Amanda and Conner!
Photobucket

Comments

glenna said…
Yes!! it's so nice to get the summer clothes out. I'm getting tired of the winter clothes. :) She looks like a mini-mommy pushing her baby :)
Megan said…
She is so cute with those sunglasses on!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...