Part 1 of our weekend...

Friday night we went to mom's for dinner and Cayleigh and Mandy took a swing...
Photobucket



And then Grandad asked her to go swimming, even though the pool was freezing! Of course, she'd do anything with Grandad.
Photobucket


Think she minded that it was freezing? Not so much.
Photobucket

Saturday we enjoyed the day with my dad. We drove down to Baltimore and visited our favorite pizza restaurant, Squires, mmmm!
Photobucket



We went to a park my dad used to take me to as a kid. She met a 3 year old she just wanted to follow all day!
Photobucket


Seems Cayleigh enjoyed the park as much as I used to!
Photobucket


We went to Friendly's for ice cream, and let her have an ice cream with sprinkles all to herself!
Photobucket


We went to the mall and spent way too much money at the disney store, hope nobody in Baltimore is looking for Minnie mouse stuff. You won't find any, it all made it in our cart!
Photobucket


Sorry for the mass of pictures, there will be today's post tomorrow!

Comments

glenna said…
wow, she's doing great with water wings in the pool! that's awesome. And OMG - Friendlys!!! I miss Friendly's!!! DH is from PA and we always say we're visiting when we're up there---but we haven't in yrs. :(
GnJand Hailey said…
I so miss friendly's. I grew up in philly and so miss it. We do not have them in texas :-( I just love her hair! I cannot believe she was in the pool.
Megan said…
She is such a doll. The ice cream pics make me wanna go to Friendly's. Luckily we have one down the street.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...