Kristin's Graduation 6/2/09
*Warning, lots of pics ahead!*
Today was Kristin's graduation. Aunt "mammy" watched Cayleigh so Matt and I could go. I was a bit hesitant, definitely not because of Pam, but because we've never left her with anyone except my mom, and I was worried it would be a long 4 hours...What a pleasant surprise, she got an A+ from her babysitter!! She said she was super good and they both had a nice time, what a relief! I watched as some people who brought their 2 and 3 year old ended up outside of the arena watching and was even more thankful then!
Aside from having to walk about a mile to get to the arena, the ceremony was great. I am a bit depresses I didn't get her walking across shaking hands, but I was too busy embarassing all around me with my "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAAAA KRISTINNNNNNN!!!!!!". :)
I'm playing around with the pics....
Walking in...

Looking up at us!

Orange and black are the school's colors!

My favorite picture of the day, nothing like capturing the moment.

An extremely rare photo of our family, minus Cayleigh, but plus our grandma, visiting from FL!

Proud parents!

Kristin and grandma!

Matt and I with Kristy...

Matt and I...

Alycia and Kristin..

Amanda and Kristin...

Marissa and Kristy....

A proud big brother...

The gorgeous lady I get to call my momma and the stud with her!

Here is what we came home to....I came at the same time as the dog, and you can see who got her attention...
Today was Kristin's graduation. Aunt "mammy" watched Cayleigh so Matt and I could go. I was a bit hesitant, definitely not because of Pam, but because we've never left her with anyone except my mom, and I was worried it would be a long 4 hours...What a pleasant surprise, she got an A+ from her babysitter!! She said she was super good and they both had a nice time, what a relief! I watched as some people who brought their 2 and 3 year old ended up outside of the arena watching and was even more thankful then!
Aside from having to walk about a mile to get to the arena, the ceremony was great. I am a bit depresses I didn't get her walking across shaking hands, but I was too busy embarassing all around me with my "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAAAAAAAAA KRISTINNNNNNN!!!!!!". :)
I'm playing around with the pics....
Walking in...

Looking up at us!

Orange and black are the school's colors!

My favorite picture of the day, nothing like capturing the moment.

An extremely rare photo of our family, minus Cayleigh, but plus our grandma, visiting from FL!

Proud parents!

Kristin and grandma!

Matt and I with Kristy...

Matt and I...

Alycia and Kristin..

Amanda and Kristin...

Marissa and Kristy....

A proud big brother...

The gorgeous lady I get to call my momma and the stud with her!

Here is what we came home to....I came at the same time as the dog, and you can see who got her attention...
Comments