We're home!

What a wonderful trip we had to Florida to see my grandparent(Little Ma and Poppy). So many posts to do about the trip, but I am pretty tired so I will start with the trip down....

We left around 6pm with the plan of driving through the night so that Cayleigh could sleep for a good portion of the 17 hour trip.

6pm....in our parking lot.
Photobucket


10pm....ok, so her schedule was a bit off, but I still thought she would get a nice chunk of sleep in....
Photobucket

Well that sounds almost too easy doesn't it? Here she is at 1:50am.
Photobucket

And again at 5:30am.
Photobucket



She could not sleep good in the car at night. I guess her body knows she should be laying down because she took about 20 min-1 hours naps through the night and whined the rest of the night. I often judged parents as I passed them letting their kid watch cartoons in the middle of the night. Now I am one of them, yes, my kid was watching Mickey Mouse club at 3:30am... :)


Here we are at Cracker Barrel in GA. I look tired because I drove a good portion on the way down 6-12am, 2-4am, 7-11am.
Photobucket


More to come!

Comments

Krystal said…
Wow! In each one of those pictures throughout the car trip, Cayleigh is holding a cup/drinking. I can't even imagine how many potty breaks/diaper changes you had to make on the drive down!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...