Where in the world....?

have I been? Hanging with friends... :) You know, Mickey, Minnie, and "Daidy"(Daisy).
Photobucket


I went to a kids yard sale on Saturday and got a couple good buys. I only took a picture of the easel, which I paid $5 for and saw in toys r us for $45 later that day! Also got a few books, a couple puzzles, and a playskool Clipo table for $3, which was at toys r us for $32. I also got a couple other assorted things, and the best part is Cayleigh adored it all!

My messy haired kid!
Photobucket

We also spent an evening at my Grammy's house, swimming, er, well kind of. Cayleigh has decided she hates the pool. I am hoping our visit to my grandparent's will shake her of that....This is the "pool" she preferred.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



She loves playing with any kind of basketball. That combined with her one speed, aka running, equaled a nice goose egg on her head. It's not too bad, but she scared the "bajolies"(as I always say) out of me!
Photobucket


I also have a crazy rediculous story about blueberries I'd love to share but it's too embarassing to put into words.

Comments

Mandy said…
You HAVE to tell about the blueberries!!!
Jara said…
I want to hear the Blueberries story!!!
glenna said…
now you gotta share the story! Spill it!! :)
Pam said…
See...now you are keeping all these people in suspense about the blueberry story!!!
LoveLladro said…
Ok... now I am interested in the blueberry story!

It was great shopping with you this weekend! Glad we could hang out sans the little ones... I seem to be able to hold a conversation better that way... go figure!
lmcarmitage said…
It was so nice to have a conversation! You got some awesome deals, can't wait for the next one!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...