8/21 and 8/22...

Two years ago today I was headed to the hospital ready to have my baby...

Photobucket

Photobucket

At 1:02pm on August 22nd, we had our beautiful baby girl...

Photobucket


Photobucket

It changed our lives forever. Cayleigh(aka-Kiwi, pee-wee, lovebug, etc) we love you so much and feel so blessed to have you as our little girl. Your sweetness and kindness is so beautiful, and your hugs and kisses mean more than you will ever know. Watching you grow and learn new things every day makes us so proud, and it remind us to slow down and look at life the way you see it.

Comments

Mandy said…
How are you? Are you feeling emotional about her 2nd birthday? I know you have a lot going on right now anyway.

I'm not usually a very emotional person, but the night before Sadie's 2nd b-day was bittersweet for me. It's crazy to think about all the memories of exactly where you were and what you were doing 2 years ago. It exciting - they're growing up and becoming amazing little girls. But, it's hard too. I think two was harder for me than one. When she turned one, she was still such a baby, but by two, there was not denying that she was a little girl.

Enjoy your day with your baby tomorrow! I'm sure it'll be a great one!
Mandy said…
Oh, and we'd love to get together one day next week if you're available. Sadie has a birthday present for Cayleigh!
lmcarmitage said…
I am doing ok and in all honesty, I haven't had much time to dwell on it, which is good because I am a very emotional person! It is beginning to hit me tonight though, as I watched her that she is not a little baby anymore, she's a little girl now.... :(
lmcarmitage said…
Aww, you didn't have to do that! We'd love to get together, but I have to change my schedule around because my mom isn't coming home until Tuesday... hopefully. Maybe that next week would work or even next weekend?
glenna said…
Happy Birthday little sweetie!!
by the way, did you get your bouncy castle yet?? :)
lmcarmitage said…
We just got it from Fedex yesterday Glenna, might pull it out tonight!!
Mandy said…
The weekend would be fun! Just let me know the best time for you; we're pretty flexible.

Please let me know if I can help with anything while your mom is away. I'd be happy to watch Cayleigh if you need some help.
GnJand Hailey said…
Sorry I am late...but Happy Birthday Cayleigh!!!! It is so hard to see them grow up. We got family/Hailey pics done today and there is one pic (I am not able to post till we get them so family does not try to pic and choose..LOL) that she looks so grown up. I will have to make sure I put it on her blog. It is so hard to see our babies grow up.
lmcarmitage said…
I don't think we are doing anything all weekend Mandy, and thanks for the offer, I think she should be home tomorrow if all goes as planned.

Can't wait to see that pic of Hailey!!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...