Daddy time...and treats!

I really am going to get back to blogging daily, if not for the few people who read and enjoy this blog, than for my sanity. Things are SUPER hectic right now, just finished working at 10:45 tonight. Also found out that my grandmother will have to have 3 stents put in and so my mom is headed south during while the hurricane is headed towards Florida. Oh the things on my mind, I could talk about for days, but I won't. Instead, I'll show some special daddy time....and her reward for going on the potty!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

Mandy said…
Sorry things are so crazy for you right now. I hope everything goes well with your grandmother. Let me know if you want to get together to chat.
Krystal said…
Yuck - sounds like you're working auditor hours!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...