Family time
I must begin by saying, I think I am getting old. Nothing sounds better than shutting this computer and snuggling in my chair for a nap, ahh, but to you 5 devoted friends I have reading this, I will show my dedication.
Matt and I were lucky enough to both have 4 day weekends(me 5 ;) )and decided to take advantage of it and get some things done around the house, aka declutter ourselves. I am nowhere near as organized or clean as my mom, but striving for it is a start. It feels SO much better to have clothes put away in drawers when you get ready for work, not unfolded in laundry baskets. We put away our camping gear(as if I'd be outside in this weather!), organized Cayleigh's room, getting out all of the baby toys(sniffle, sniffle) to make way for the bazillion things santa got for her, etc. We were also able to spend time with our families, which was so nice.
We also got our christmas tree and put up all of our decorations!! It is so warm in here with all of the decoration, though I think Matt is already ready to kill me with the all of the decorations he has to unplug at night.
PS-I guess I forgot to talk about Thanksgiving! It was an absolutely wonderful day, and we were so happy to be surrounded by the one's we love. Everything turned out wonderful, without a hitch luckily, and the only downfall to being the cook is there are NO pictures! I think I'll laugh instead of cry about that.
PSS-Our christmas tree adventure will have it's own post...
Ok, I lied, here are the pictures from Thanksgiving! Cayleigh's contribution to making the banana pudding(SO yummy! I'll post the recipe soon!)


This picture just makes me start singing "STOP! In the name of love..." :)
Matt and I were lucky enough to both have 4 day weekends(me 5 ;) )and decided to take advantage of it and get some things done around the house, aka declutter ourselves. I am nowhere near as organized or clean as my mom, but striving for it is a start. It feels SO much better to have clothes put away in drawers when you get ready for work, not unfolded in laundry baskets. We put away our camping gear(as if I'd be outside in this weather!), organized Cayleigh's room, getting out all of the baby toys(sniffle, sniffle) to make way for the bazillion things santa got for her, etc. We were also able to spend time with our families, which was so nice.
We also got our christmas tree and put up all of our decorations!! It is so warm in here with all of the decoration, though I think Matt is already ready to kill me with the all of the decorations he has to unplug at night.
PS-I guess I forgot to talk about Thanksgiving! It was an absolutely wonderful day, and we were so happy to be surrounded by the one's we love. Everything turned out wonderful, without a hitch luckily, and the only downfall to being the cook is there are NO pictures! I think I'll laugh instead of cry about that.
PSS-Our christmas tree adventure will have it's own post...
Ok, I lied, here are the pictures from Thanksgiving! Cayleigh's contribution to making the banana pudding(SO yummy! I'll post the recipe soon!)


This picture just makes me start singing "STOP! In the name of love..." :)
Comments