And the sucky day award goes to...

Me. After talking to the insurance company, and having to tell the story 40 times, I think I'll wait until after xmas to write it all out, but in short I was on my way home outside of work and I hit a 2009 BMW, lucky I know. She stopped suddenly at a green light because she heard a siren(an ambulance that was stopped, waiting to go through the intersection), and although we were in the intersection, she thought it smarter to stop and chance our lives instead of just continuing through the light and out of harms way. Guess I told the whole story. :) I tried to stop but the pavement was wet and my car slid and hers didn't. I chose to go between her and a truck in hopes it wouldn't hurt her as bad as a direct blow to the back. Long story short, it was my fault(per the insurance company) and I took the car last night to the shop because I couldn't stand to look at it. THANK YOU TO GOD, for not having Cayleigh or Matt in the car. I'm sore, my back and neck hurt a bit, but I am in one piece and the lady wasn't hurt at all and really that's what matters.

Her car(it was her xmas present from her husband, I won't comment on this.)
Photobucket

and my poor car, prior to the nice cop who took part of my bumper off so it was drivable and I didn't need a tow truck.
Photobucket

before I took it to the shop.
Photobucket

Comments

LoveLladro said…
So sorry to hear about the accident troubles but really glad that no one was seriously injured. Hope you can relax and enjoy the holiday!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...