I've been off all week(yay!) so I took this opportunity to give potty training a go around. Things are going pretty well, we've been pretty steady with 2-3 accidents a day, which I don't think is too bad considering we've been out alot the past week. I'm trying to take a relaxed appraoach about it, and let her guide a bit, we'll see.
Also got together with a friend for a play date, and took the time to get this house cleaned!! Tonight we are supposed to have Summer and Melissa over for a new year's eve sleepover, but we woke up to a nice surprise-3 inches of snow.
That's all for now, will post after new year's!!
This is all I've got on my camera, can you believe it?
Also got together with a friend for a play date, and took the time to get this house cleaned!! Tonight we are supposed to have Summer and Melissa over for a new year's eve sleepover, but we woke up to a nice surprise-3 inches of snow.
That's all for now, will post after new year's!!
This is all I've got on my camera, can you believe it?
Comments