1st hair cut!

So lately I've been having battles with Cayleigh's hair. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE her hair, just thinking about that messy head can make me smile, but lately brushing through it can put us both in a bad mood. The ends were dry and a little thin so Matt and I talked and decided a little trim wouldn't hurt. I originally said I was going to wait until she was at least 4, but I figure a trim would only help her hair grow.



We ended up taking her to lady who cuts Matt's hair, Becky, who has been cutting his hair for 24 years! We thought it was special that she be the one to cut Cayleigh's hair too. And, yes, of course I put it in all in a bag. :)



Pre hair cut...
Photobucket

On her way in the shop..
Photobucket

She was really nervous when we first got there, so Becky actually cut her hair while I held her. She did eventually let me put her on the chair, with the aid of M&M's of course!
Photobucket


Photobucket

At the end, Miss Becky gave her a lollipop and sent her on her way. All in all, she got about an inch in the back and 1 1/2 inches on the sides(she said her sides seem to be longer for some reason).


Outside the shop..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Showin' off her new 'do!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

LoveLladro said…
Very cute! Looks the same with the fullness and curls but a little more manageable!
glenna said…
Looks great! Not a huge difference, but hopefully it'll be easier to fix
Mandy said…
I still can't believe you did it! She looks adorable, as always.
I like her boots! And her tights!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...