Meet the newest addition to our family!!
Did the headline get you? Nope, definitely not pregnant!! :)
We got Cayleigh's present from Aunt Linda and Uncle Sam.....

FISH!!
Meet Nemo, Dory and Sharky! Cayleigh named them herself! I asked her what we should call them and she started yelling names...She wanted to name one Amanda, but I was a bit fearful of how upset she would be if something should happen to Amanda! ;) She also picked out who was who, which I thought was funny. Dory and Sharky look ALOT alike but Dory has a black dot on her belly. They seem to be doing well so far, the Nemo(boy) won't leave Dory and Sharky alone(girls), typical guy, lol.
We got Cayleigh's present from Aunt Linda and Uncle Sam.....

FISH!!
Meet Nemo, Dory and Sharky! Cayleigh named them herself! I asked her what we should call them and she started yelling names...She wanted to name one Amanda, but I was a bit fearful of how upset she would be if something should happen to Amanda! ;) She also picked out who was who, which I thought was funny. Dory and Sharky look ALOT alike but Dory has a black dot on her belly. They seem to be doing well so far, the Nemo(boy) won't leave Dory and Sharky alone(girls), typical guy, lol.
Comments