Last day off...

Today we all had one more day to spend together before going back to work and "grammy's school"...We did absolutely nothing and it was fabulous! We watched movies and stayed in our jammies. Oh and I decided that I was finally going to mix colors of old play doh, thanks to a few friends who have shown me that is the way to live! :) I got close.

Here is my poor attempt at mixing colors...Hey, they are touching. :)
Photobucket


Just as I am putting away the play doh-I come across this...*shudders*
Photobucket



Photobucket

Comments

LoveLladro said…
Wahoo!! Way to go! It really is liberating once they start to really bleed together... plus the colors that you come up with (you know, before the nasty brown) are really fun and pretty! Good job!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...