Our Valentine...
So we were finally able to get out of the house and resume bakc to normal life this weekend and it felt SO good!! We visited with "Uncle Dam and Aunt Winda" Saturday night and they treated us to Cracker Barrel! We went back to their house for a bit and Cayleigh had a blast as always there-she was even spoiled with a valentine's day basket!!
Sunday she got a few more valentine's day presents from us..She got puzzles, a DVD, a stamp set, and a few outfits. She also got a little bit of chocolate candy, but once I saw it was made completely out of crap(partially hydrogenated oil) it found it's way in the trash. :)Yes, I am that mom.
Later that day Aunt Pammy came to our house and we had such a nice time seeing her, it had been too long! We ordered chinese and had blondies(that I am going to make another post about) for dessert! Oh and we also made homemade salsa that day(another post too!)
Getting her presents...

Her breakfast...

Our valentine :)

Sunday she got a few more valentine's day presents from us..She got puzzles, a DVD, a stamp set, and a few outfits. She also got a little bit of chocolate candy, but once I saw it was made completely out of crap(partially hydrogenated oil) it found it's way in the trash. :)Yes, I am that mom.
Later that day Aunt Pammy came to our house and we had such a nice time seeing her, it had been too long! We ordered chinese and had blondies(that I am going to make another post about) for dessert! Oh and we also made homemade salsa that day(another post too!)
Getting her presents...

Her breakfast...

Our valentine :)

Comments