Playing and a potty update..
Guess what we did today?? Yup. You've got it. We played in the snow! Shocking right? I mean we also put together her nemo puzzle 80 times, danced, watched the little mermaid, dora, little bear, diego...ahem.
We've also been doing really good with potty training. We've been pretty relaxed about the whole thing, but Cayleigh has been perfect while home! The only time she has accidents are while we are out, and I have a pull up on then. Perhaps not a perfect scenario, but it works for us, for now. Also she has been doing #2 on the potty with no accidents for longer than I remember(a month?). We are SO proud of her. She is still needing reminding-she only tells us 50% of the time when she needs to go, which is why it is so hard to not have accidents while we are out. Anyway, I'm thrilled because it has been almost painless, and I had SO psyched myself out of doing it for months.
Didn't we just play the game "Where is my car?"

Love these pictures...makes me forget how tired I am of the snow.



We've also been doing really good with potty training. We've been pretty relaxed about the whole thing, but Cayleigh has been perfect while home! The only time she has accidents are while we are out, and I have a pull up on then. Perhaps not a perfect scenario, but it works for us, for now. Also she has been doing #2 on the potty with no accidents for longer than I remember(a month?). We are SO proud of her. She is still needing reminding-she only tells us 50% of the time when she needs to go, which is why it is so hard to not have accidents while we are out. Anyway, I'm thrilled because it has been almost painless, and I had SO psyched myself out of doing it for months.
Didn't we just play the game "Where is my car?"

Love these pictures...makes me forget how tired I am of the snow.



Comments