Bit's and pieces...
Just some random things I don't want to forget :)
- Cayleigh's favorite song is Black Eyed Peas "Boom Boom Pow". She know a good bit of the song, and after watching the video 1,000 times, she even knows alot of the movements. Lately, she even tells me I need to rock more beats, haha! She also loves singing to various Disney Princess songs I have for her on my ipod. She surprises me with the amount of words she knows for each song.
- She loves going to Target, as it is the only time she gets a bit of soda. She can spot a target a mile away and will say, "yay, I love Target, I need popcorn and fooowoda(soda) mommy"-yes, she is spoiled.
- She is her absolute sweetest in the morning. I call her my sweet and spicy girl because we do have our battles and she is one stubborn kid whose listening skills can make me almost crazy, but in the morning she is an absolute angel when she first wakes up. She wakes up smiling, and will say "good morning sweetheart mommy" or "hiii my best friend" or "mommy I missed you when I was sleeping". I am always greeted with a big hug and arm rubs.
- When she hugs me, she always plays with my ear, it's not something I ever point out though.
- She LOVES making Father Bear's famous flying flapjacks(as seen on Little Bear) with her father bear :)
- She just went through such a growth spurt! We were just at the doctor and she is up to 31.75lbs and 37 1/2 inches tall. She is now in the 75th percentile for height and weight, and said her weight is perectly proportioned for her height. Some days she picks at food and can't be too bothered with it, other days she is an eating mchine! She has also been taking 3 hour naps almost daily.
- I painted Cayleigh's hands and feet some time ago, and since then, they always must be painted. She shows them to everyone, the doctor, the checkout lady at the grocery store, my boss, yea, pretty much anyone who makes eye contact with her.
- She sets the table every night.
- She waves at every school bus "hiiii Marissa!!" :)
Comments