For our listening pleasure....
We are nearing our departure date for our Florida trip!! We always drive so we are loading our ipod up with some new music...I thought I'd share our playlist....
Sade
Eric Clapton
Jim Croce
Disney Princess Classics
James Taylor
Ludacris
Beyonce'
Ke$ha
Jamie O' Neal
Tyrese
Usher
Carrie Underwood
Zac Brown Band
Renee Olstead
Jagged Edge
Ciara
Jessica Simpson
Black Eyed Peas
George Strait
Rascal Flatts
Bob Marley
Elvis Presley.....Just to name a few!
We're pretty diverse, huh?? I mean, how often do you see Elvis, Ludacris, and Sade in one list? I'm probably a tad more open to alot of music than Matt, but he is coming around....I leave him very little choice as Cayleigh and I will jam and sing along to anything!!!! :)
Sade
Eric Clapton
Jim Croce
Disney Princess Classics
James Taylor
Ludacris
Beyonce'
Ke$ha
Jamie O' Neal
Tyrese
Usher
Carrie Underwood
Zac Brown Band
Renee Olstead
Jagged Edge
Ciara
Jessica Simpson
Black Eyed Peas
George Strait
Rascal Flatts
Bob Marley
Elvis Presley.....Just to name a few!
We're pretty diverse, huh?? I mean, how often do you see Elvis, Ludacris, and Sade in one list? I'm probably a tad more open to alot of music than Matt, but he is coming around....I leave him very little choice as Cayleigh and I will jam and sing along to anything!!!! :)
Comments