Christmas picture outtakes!

I do my own pictures for the Christmas cards and though the end product always looks ok, getting there can be tough! This year wasn't too bad, I actually had a hard time choosing!

Photobucket

Looking like her momma here I think...
Photobucket



Photobucket



And just like that, looks like her daddy again!
Photobucket




Photobucket



A winner!
Photobucket

PS-Apologies if you didn't get a card-the person who ordered them *ahem* may have guesstimated a bit low, and she, err, that person may have not wanted to go to walmart and print more. :)

Comments

Krystal said…
Haha - you're absolutely right! She looks just like you in those two pictures, and just like Matt in the others.

See you guys in a couple of days!
glenna said…
Adorable!!! and look at that beautiful hair!!
Mandy said…
That reminds me ... how in the world do I not have your address in my book?! I totally missed you when I sent out cards. Getting one in the mail tomorrow. It'll be late, but I'm sure you expect that from me anyway :) Love the pics of Cayleigh! She's so pretty!!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...