My Best Friend

Thought I would go for a throwback since we don't have many pictures....but this is my best friend. We have been friends for 25 years and I am seriously so lucky to have her in my life. It's so cool to see how our friendship has evolved, and we have been there for each other our whole lives practically. When I moved and she went to college we didn't see each other often, but you would never know it now. Affectionately now known as "Aunt Pammy", her visits include cooking with me, playing games with my kid, and watching movies with Matt when I can't stay awake, haha! It's awesome how she loves my family, not just me. Truly one of a kind that girl is. LOVE YOU!!

 photo P1000325_002s_zps7ae9f415.jpg

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awwww...I just noticed that I have my own post!! Love you guys!!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...