
A couple weeks ago, Pam and I were in a boutique and Cayleigh was interested in this little teether/blanket toy called quack. I reluctantly picked it up, thinking it would be quickly forgotten, as it is really more of a baby toy! Turns out I was sorely mistaken, she LOVES it! She runs around looking for it and when we lost it we soon realized we needed to buy backups! We ordered moo-moo the cow and hip-hop the bunny. They came today and since she has PLENTY for xmas, we decided to give them to her early. She seems to love moo-moo the most. She goes around calling them and hugs and kisses them and tucks them in her bag.

Matt has off for the next 2 weeks and I had to work today and tomorrow and then I will join them(SO EXCITED!) Cayleigh decided to wear my boots! She couldn't move, it was too funny!

Oh, and today she is 16 months....Where has that time gone?!
Comments
Marissa Giauque
Merry Christmas!!
Miss Barbara.