Just a day, just an ordinary day...

Today was just an ordinary day, except for the fact that it was almost 70 degrees out today! I went to work, and had to set up/clean up a holiday party, but grahmy and Cayleigh raked leaves and played all day. Went to the doctor's because I am still not feeling great and really looking back I felt like I had never recovered from the bronchitis back in September, yes that's right 3 MONTHS ago! Saw the doctor, and he confrimed it, he thinks I have bronchitis still and some crappy virus which has my ears and nose clogged. Thankfully my last done of medicine will be christmas day! All I want for christmas is to be healthy!
Here is the only picture you will see of her and the big red guy this year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...