A not so good day...

So late last night I started feeling under the weather and this morning(at 3am) I woke up feeling terrible. I either have a head cold or the flu. I couldn't sleep so just got up for the day and really regretted getting up so early when I got stuck on an 270 traffic jam. It took me an HOUR to get from route 85 to the Urbana exit! Ugh. Cayleigh is better, but the past few weeks she has had a bug and I am wondering if it was this bug......Here are a couple cute pics we took last week.

Daddy put mismatched jammies on her!


Playing with her Noah's ark....


4 Princesses.....


Comments

Anonymous said…
sorry you're feeling bad!
I love the pic of her in the pjs! :)
Krystal said…
I hope that you feel better soon! Traffic on 270 was terrible even at 8:30 when I drove in. That road is the devil!


Cayleigh doesn't seem to be too happy in her mis-matched PJ's... what was daddy thinking?! =)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...