Tis the season....
This is my favorite time of year. I love everything about it, the lights blinking, the smell of the tree, the sound of the christmas music on all of the stations, I even like the brisk air! I am so excited to see Cayleigh's face on christmas morning. She is still young, but she knows Santa and even says ho, ho, ho when she sees him. It really the most wonderful time of the year....
For comparison, here are some pics of Cayleigh taken last year around this time. She has grown so much in a year. Last year she was working on lifting her head while on tummy time and this year she is walking, talking, and learning to say I love you. That will be the only christmas present I need from anyone.

For comparison, here are some pics of Cayleigh taken last year around this time. She has grown so much in a year. Last year she was working on lifting her head while on tummy time and this year she is walking, talking, and learning to say I love you. That will be the only christmas present I need from anyone.
Comments