Today has been such a fun day. Cayleigh and I had a play date with Amanda and Sadie. Sadie is so adorable! They came to our house and the
girls played while the big girls chatted. It was so nice to have a friend who is as obsessed with her daughter as I am with mine! No pics, completely forgot! We have a busy weekend planned, but I will try to post daily. This is so much less time consuming than I thought!
girls played while the big girls chatted. It was so nice to have a friend who is as obsessed with her daughter as I am with mine! No pics, completely forgot! We have a busy weekend planned, but I will try to post daily. This is so much less time consuming than I thought!Here are some pics of the christmas tree, it is looking worse every day. We are down to a handful of ornaments on the bottom half...

Comments