BUSY times!

Yesterday was a busy day for Cayleigh and I. I went to work and, as usual, Cayleigh went to my mom's. I got off and met my dad for lunch with Cayleigh. We dined at James Gang, which had remodeled their restaurant, it looked nice but tasted the same, sigh. We went to the mall and met up with my mom and walked around until we met Matt, who took Cayleigh so I could meet Pam for Dancing with the Stars tour(DWTS for those who love it like me!!). We had a really nice time, the show was awesome. The highlight for me was Maksim, but Toni Braxton sang and that was awesome too! I love dancing and can't wait to put Cayleigh in dance!

I have some grainy pics and a couple videos I wanted to share, but I can't find my adapter. Will post them soon! I wasn't able to take my good camera, so I'm not sure how they will turn out.


Here is what happens with daddy when mommy is away!
Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...