Cayleigh's new friend and mine too!
It has become apparant recently that I need to get Cayleigh out to socialize with other kids. Otherwise she wouldn't befriend a vacuum cleaner and call her good girl!! So the story goes that we got a new dyson for xmas(THANK YOU so much!) and it really creeped Cayleigh out. My sister Amanda deemed the vacuum a "good girl" and for some reason it really stuck with Cayleigh. She hugs and kisses it and gets so excited to see "good girl"


My new friend is my new hair straightener(thank you to everyone who gave me xmas money!). I would NEVER spend this much money on myself, but Alycia has one and it is really nice and I HAD to buy something! :o) My hair is so wavy, but a messy wave usually and it is nice to have straight hair once in a while!
http://infiniti.conair.com/

Here is my hair half done, see the difference?!

PS-Who can resist a daddy dancing with his little girl? Not me!



My new friend is my new hair straightener(thank you to everyone who gave me xmas money!). I would NEVER spend this much money on myself, but Alycia has one and it is really nice and I HAD to buy something! :o) My hair is so wavy, but a messy wave usually and it is nice to have straight hair once in a while!
http://infiniti.conair.com/

Here is my hair half done, see the difference?!
PS-Who can resist a daddy dancing with his little girl? Not me!

Comments
I love that she kisses it!
ocd child you are raising though!!! hahaha