Our Snowy day....part one.
I woke up at about 6am and decided going to work was a no-go. It looked crummy out and I had amajor headache. I did have to do a couple hours of work from home, but after that(and a few advil) our day began.....
We began our day with a healthy breakfast(well she did, I burnt my eggs and dumped them, and then made my toast and burnt it! sigh.)
Here is a before and after of her plate, how is this kid underweight?

We watched Jack's big music show and did somersaults on her yoga mat(really, don't ask if I did them, I did not.) She took a morning nap and woke up and to her delight, "good girl" was in the room. She ran over and kept hugging and kissing it....We really need to get out of the house!

I played on our new Wii(yay!) while she was asleep and she decided she wanted to play too.

More to come!
We began our day with a healthy breakfast(well she did, I burnt my eggs and dumped them, and then made my toast and burnt it! sigh.)
Here is a before and after of her plate, how is this kid underweight?

We watched Jack's big music show and did somersaults on her yoga mat(really, don't ask if I did them, I did not.) She took a morning nap and woke up and to her delight, "good girl" was in the room. She ran over and kept hugging and kissing it....We really need to get out of the house!

I played on our new Wii(yay!) while she was asleep and she decided she wanted to play too.

More to come!
Comments