Our Snowy day....part three.
i was fully prepared to be done with pictures for the day(and so was Cayleigh), when the doorbell buzzed. I didn't answer because I wasn't expecting anyone. Then a couple minutes later there was a knock at the door. Crap, now I have to open the door and I have NO clue who it is...I slowly unlocked the door and opened it(I'm not sure what my point of opening it slowly was!) and it was my entire fam!!! Yay for visitors on a snowy day!! Am I certain they came to see me?? Doubtful. They wanted to visit Cayleigh and eat my soup after seeing how yummy it looked on my blog, lol!!
Cayleigh was thrilled to see everyone, and had fun dancing and playing in her kitchen and showing them how she plays wii! She was not happy to wear that chef hat though!

Can you spot my mom?? It's tough that's for sure!!

PS-Sorry Marissa, didn't get any pics of you today!
Cayleigh was thrilled to see everyone, and had fun dancing and playing in her kitchen and showing them how she plays wii! She was not happy to wear that chef hat though!

Can you spot my mom?? It's tough that's for sure!!

PS-Sorry Marissa, didn't get any pics of you today!
Comments