Big P, little p, what begins with 'P'? Painting and Pammy!
I decided to pull out the paint brushes this morning, which I bought her back at christmas. I was sold on them because the paint was in the brush which equals less mess! Apparently, less mess equals less fun, even I was bored with these things. The paint came out painfully slow and at about a drop an hour. Did I mention Cayleigh does NOT like a mess on her hands? I'm not sure where she gets that from.

I forgot to add that Aunt Pammy came over yesterday, we hadn't seen her in a while! Cayleigh was not thrilled to see her at first, however, once Aunt Pammy dealt out the fruit snacks, she was much happier!! She also came bearing ADORABLE gifts, thanks again! PS- The life of a curly haired kid sure is a messy one!!

I forgot to add that Aunt Pammy came over yesterday, we hadn't seen her in a while! Cayleigh was not thrilled to see her at first, however, once Aunt Pammy dealt out the fruit snacks, she was much happier!! She also came bearing ADORABLE gifts, thanks again! PS- The life of a curly haired kid sure is a messy one!!
Comments