Happy Valentine's day!

So I am officially out of my funk! Last night, we went to walmart, got groceries and came home and made lasagna. We made a batch for us and the neighbors who lost their son to SIDS this week. I brought it over, and introduced myself and offered my sympathies and they were VERY grateful. I won't go into how awful they looked, it will depress me again. Anyway, we felt much better after doing it, it will feed them at least 5 meals, if not more.

Happy Valentine's day! Not huge on the day, personally find it to be a bit cliche' and hallmark, but we tried to make it special for Cayleigh. We got up and made heart french toast, and picked up a few things for her, which she loved! She is an easy buy, she likes almost anything! We are being lazy right now, but are heading to Frederick later to get new batteries in our watches at the mall and let her play at the train table at borders and stop by Gymboree, I haven't been to the new one in Frederick. Afterwards we are headed to my mom's to share our huge container of lasagna with everyone.


In love with her balloon and not listening to what mommy says about sitting on her kitchen...
Photobucket

Breakfast!
Photobucket


Her valentine presents....
Photobucket


Tuesday is Kathi's(Matt's mom) 50th birthday so tomorrow we are going to take her and Rick to the National Zoo and then to lunch somewhere. Should be fun, although we are taking the Explorer, so pray there is parking. It is only a high of 47 degrees though so I doubt many people will be there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...