Like mother, like daughter....

I am feeling a little better today, I am only feeling the effects of the the head cold with an added bonus of a headache. Unfortunately, Cayleigh seems to have some down with the same cold I have, I am praying she doesn't get the GI part I had. We are just hanging out in our jammie's watching Blue's Clues and Yo gabba gabba, and while I feel a bit guilty letting her watch TV all day, there isn't really much else to do! We are both too tired to move!

Last night, Cayleigh realizing she was a bit too big for her baby's stroller!
Photobucket

Eating her waffle this morning, Sitting on our table ripping a napkin apart, and hiding after mommy told her not to stick her hand in the VCR....
Photobucket

Comments

Anonymous said…
glad you're feeling a little better. I hope she's back to 100% soon too!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...