The past few days...

I've been in a small funk the past few days, and I think it has to do with my previous post. Certain things in life just strike you more than others and that just really hit home for me. Mom came over on my day off and took me shopping to get me out of the house and I was glad she did! Aside from working spent the last few days really spending time with Cayleigh, less tv and more play time. She learned how to blow a bubble out of the bubble wand, and says
bub-ule. We also bought some play-doh and had fun with that until I let her play with daddy and she ate some. I suspect daddy was paying more attention to his own masterpiece, ;). I brushed the hot pink out though and we're back to pearly whites again! Sorry for the pic overload, but it HAS been a few days!

Some of my recent favorite pics of her...I rarely get her to smile AND look at the camera!
Photobucket

Play-doh time!
Photobucket

Cayleigh looking like her mommy working!
Photobucket

Her newest battle-scar....We were taking a walk and she was running from daddy and face-planted...

Photobucket

Comments

Heather S said…
Getting out of the house always help me out of a funk. Sometimes I get in a routine and a diversion from that makes a world of difference.

I hope you get to feeling better!!
Anonymous said…
So glad your mom came and gave you a boost out of the funk.
Love the pics! Evan has the same Elmo computer. :)
Krystal said…
In the first set of pictures I think she looks so much like you Layla... but then the last set of pictures I think she looks so much like Matt!

Maybe it's the emotions of the pictures.. the first she looks very sweet and innocent, then in the bottom she looks more mischievous!
lmcarmitage said…
I'm feeling much, much better!

Krystal, I SO agree with that! She is the only kid I've seen that goes SO back and forth on who she looks more like. These days though the mischevious side(matt's) is taking over!

Popular posts from this blog

8/21 and 8/22...

Day 2 of the snow....