The past few days...

On Monday, Kristin, Amanda, and Marissa came over since we all had off for Presidents' day(we missed you Lysh!) Alycia went to States for Track and Middletown won! The girls and I went to the park and had a really fun time playing, sliding, swinging, blowing bubbles, you get the idea...Tuesday was Kathi's actual birthday so Rick and her came over and tested out the wii(sorry Kathi, I HAVE to do it!). Today was a really crappy day out so I spent the day cleaning and hanging out with my favorite girl!

Sliding with Aunt Mandy and Marissa and crawling through the tunnel...
Photobucket


Going on the merry go round thingy!
Photobucket



Playing with her ball and swinging with Aunt Kristy!
Photobucket



Kathi and Rick playing wii!
Photobucket



Enjoying our day today...She kept putting on that hat, I love her face, even messy! She loves stacking the cans, who needs toys?
Photobucket

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness - her ponytail on top of her head is so cute!! It looks like she had a blast at the park! Fun fun!!
GnJand Hailey said…
Its amazing what keeps them entertained. We spend all this money on toys and they play with simple things in the pantry!hahaha. I love her hair. Hailey's is almost the same...wavy, curly and everywhere. Park days are the best.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...