Superbowl Sunday...
Today I woke up feeling so crummy. I must have caught what Matt had and it has left me feeling just miserable. Pretty much a head cold with a bonus of an earache. I decided to make it a "stay in your jammies day" and we rarely do that. Matt had to get dressed to take recycling, but we stayed home. We pretty much did nothing today other than watch the superbowl.
We brought her table into the living room and let her eat and watch her show, she was THRILLED!!

Being silly at bathtime, her new thing is to run naked in her towel and for us to chase her! I should add that she hasn't used a pacifier since she was 7 months, but with her teething, she likes to bite on them occasionally and give them to her babies....
We brought her table into the living room and let her eat and watch her show, she was THRILLED!!

Being silly at bathtime, her new thing is to run naked in her towel and for us to chase her! I should add that she hasn't used a pacifier since she was 7 months, but with her teething, she likes to bite on them occasionally and give them to her babies....
Comments