4 day weekend for me!
I had to work Monday-Wednesday this week, since my mom couldn't watch her Thursday. I was thrilled to have a 4 day weekend! Thursday was SUCH the dreary day, we stayed in and I baked, cleaned and played with Cayleigh. I also started reading Twilight, and so the addiction began.

Friday was a bit nicer, and Matt got off at noon, and despite an altercation with my neighbor upstairs, it was a great day! We went grocery shopping, and it is SO nice when Matt goes with me, I hate going without him and having to lug groceries and make sure Cayleigh doesn't run away in our apartment hallway-something she ALWAYS does. We came home and she took a nap, and Pam came over. We looked at her pretty cruise pics and went to dinner at Texas roadhouse-SO GOOD! Came back and watched our shows, and although she left after 11pm, I couldn't sleep until I finished Twilight. I will spare you a commentary, but it was a great book. I will be heading out today for the movie and next books!

PS-IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS PASTING PICS FROM PHOTOBUCKET?? UGH!

Friday was a bit nicer, and Matt got off at noon, and despite an altercation with my neighbor upstairs, it was a great day! We went grocery shopping, and it is SO nice when Matt goes with me, I hate going without him and having to lug groceries and make sure Cayleigh doesn't run away in our apartment hallway-something she ALWAYS does. We came home and she took a nap, and Pam came over. We looked at her pretty cruise pics and went to dinner at Texas roadhouse-SO GOOD! Came back and watched our shows, and although she left after 11pm, I couldn't sleep until I finished Twilight. I will spare you a commentary, but it was a great book. I will be heading out today for the movie and next books!

PS-IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEMS PASTING PICS FROM PHOTOBUCKET?? UGH!
Comments