1 year ago...

It's been a year since I had my gall bladder out! For those who didn't know me then, a short recap...

After having Cayleigh, about once a month I started having pains in the middle of the night that were so bad, I considered going to the hospital each time. I never went because Cayleigh was so little then, I was nursing her, and just hoped and prayed I wasn't dying! Dramatic perhaps, but it certainly felt lethal! It would keep me up all night and make me unable to eat the next day. Finally after 6 months of it, and becoming more frequent, I went to the doctor and had a sonogram that confirmed I had gallstones. I had the laproscopic procedure and after a few horrid days post preocedure, I was feeling better again.

All in all, it was my only option. I will say that the doctor's told me I would be 100% back to normal and completely forget that I didn't have one, and that isn't true.

Photobucket


Cayleigh a year ago....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...