Easter egg hunt, part 1...
Today the community we live in(aka, the people who we rent from) hosted an Easter Party. They had an egg hunt, petting zoo, pony rides, face painting, and a nice lunch. I have to admit as much as I complain about this place, it was really nice and thought out! Cayleigh had an absolute blast. This was her first time doing an egg hunt and she was a pro. She actually found the "golden egg". I should be honest and say that she didn't find it, but we were given a head's up on where it was due to a random woman walking around a 3-4 month old grabbing eggs. Honestly. She actually picked one up from where Cayleigh was getting one and I tripped her. Just kidding but I really did want to. I guess it bugged the staff so they gave us a hint as to it's whereabouts. She won a $10 gift card to Walmart so I am going to save it for a rainy day when she is bored with her toys and let her go shopping! :) She was also very excited to see the "neigh-neigh's" although the line was too long to put her on one and I was a bit short to walk her around on it and I knew she wouldn't let someone else take her!
Tomorrow we will meet up with her buddy Sadie and go to the Middletown Easter egg hunt. I will try to find a better basket than her grocery basket!!!
Playing with balloons...

egg hunt time!

petting zoo, hugging the bunny, and her loot!!
Tomorrow we will meet up with her buddy Sadie and go to the Middletown Easter egg hunt. I will try to find a better basket than her grocery basket!!!
Playing with balloons...

egg hunt time!

petting zoo, hugging the bunny, and her loot!!
Comments