PLEASE go away rain!

Enough with the rain. I know, I know, April showers bring May flowers. I'm sick of the rain. Today it absolutely poured all morning, and by the afternoon, Cayleigh was bored. She had played with her farm animals, made me breakfast in her kitchen, taken a nap, watched mickey mouse and she just wanted to go outside. I saw my friend Amanda's posts about letting Sadie jump in puddles and I thought, what the heck? We waited until it stopped raining and headed out, raincoat and rainboots and all. At first she didn't really know what to do, so I showed her. She was very unimpressed at first, and I will admit, the puddles were small. I had hoped for minimal mess! I decided to find her a big puddle and picked her up and stuck her in it. I think the light in her eyes was brighter than the sun. She proceeded to splash, jump, roll(yes ROLL) for 30 minutes until she was a sopping wet mess. You can imagine how fun it was convincing her to come in.


Photobucket

Photobucket


Caught the hang of it pretty quick!
Photobucket
She "accidentally" fell....
Photobucket


She is such her father's daughter.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Somehow even got her hair wet!
Photobucket

Not ready to come in....
Photobucket

Comments

Mandy said…
It's messy, but it sure does pass the time!

Love the pics!
glenna said…
those are the activities that end up being the most fun!! :) Great pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...