Day 2 of the swine flu....

I think I have a sinus infection. I am feeling pretty miserable. The thought of venturing down the hell I know as I-270 sounds pretty awful. It is pouring outside and has been all day long with no end in sight. To brighten this drab post, I'll throw some pictures in it....


Doing the one thing that drives her mother absolutely nuts-turning the laptop off. At least she looks cute doing it.
Photobucket


Hmm....getting into something that drives her father nuts, do I notice a trend??
Photobucket


Hanging out outside on Saturday with the girls before Marissa's basketball game.
Photobucket


Trying to find a way to hold Marissa's hand and push the stroller....
Photobucket



Marissa playing basketball and Cayleigh needing to look like a star with glasses on in the gym.
Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 of the snow....

10 is...

8/21 and 8/22...