Happy Mother's Day!
I hope everyone had a wonderful, special mother's day. We hung around the house, cleaning(shocking, I know!) because we had been at my mom's the past 3 days doing yardwork as part of her mother's day gift. We planted, put down mulch, mowed, etc. Yesterday was also Kristin's senior prom so that took up half the day, as I did her hair, nails, photos and helped with makeup. Today I just was happy to get a little order in the house! We also set up the new crib(no, I am NOT pregnant!) and Cayleigh loves it. We decided to put it in our room for the week to help her adjust to it being a toddler bed, but then we will put it in her room. No real reason to make the big change to a toddler bed, other than the fact that our AWESOME
cousin(ish :) ) gave us a new beautiful crib and we figured why not?!
Matt's mom came over for a bit and gave me a beautiful hanging basket. Oh and Matt had beautiful tulips sent, and the Giauque crew gave me beautiful roses, can you tell I LOVE flowers??! We went to my mom's for dinner and Cayleigh enjoyed Grandad spraying her with water! It was a bit cold, but how could you resist that face??!
It was a nice mother's day and it just helps remind me how thankful I am to be a mom to the most awesome, funny, beautiful little girl and how thankful I am to have such a stunningly beautiful, kind hearted, loving mom.
Highlights of Kristin's prom....


Cayleigh's gift to her grandma's!

Outside at Grammy and Grandad's!

getting hosed!

Only picture with mommy, soo tired!
cousin(ish :) ) gave us a new beautiful crib and we figured why not?!
Matt's mom came over for a bit and gave me a beautiful hanging basket. Oh and Matt had beautiful tulips sent, and the Giauque crew gave me beautiful roses, can you tell I LOVE flowers??! We went to my mom's for dinner and Cayleigh enjoyed Grandad spraying her with water! It was a bit cold, but how could you resist that face??!
It was a nice mother's day and it just helps remind me how thankful I am to be a mom to the most awesome, funny, beautiful little girl and how thankful I am to have such a stunningly beautiful, kind hearted, loving mom.
Highlights of Kristin's prom....


Cayleigh's gift to her grandma's!

Outside at Grammy and Grandad's!

getting hosed!

Only picture with mommy, soo tired!
Comments