Thankful Thursday
We had such a nice day yesterday. My dad and Sandy, his girlfriend, came up for a visit and lunch, but Cayleigh was more interested in playing ball than eating pizza. :) Later in the day, we went to cracker barrel for dinner with Matt's Aunt Linda, Uncle Sam, and cousin Brett. Cayleigh was super clingy, and for some reason not very friendly with them. They invited us back to their house so Cayleigh could see the dog, so we decided to go. Boy, what a different kid she was then! I SO wish I had pictures! She liked the golden retriever, Logan, but her main focus from the second she laid eyes on them was the Heb. Oh you don't know what a Heb is? :) I've almost forgot that a cat's real name is not Heb! She spent her whole 2 or so hours searching for their Hebs. She also enjoyed the fish, and loved putting her hand in the tank and letting the fish "kiss" her. She wanted to take one particiular red fish out of the tank, but the fish wasn't interested. She was outside most of the time, in search of the he, er, cats and also enjoyed playing on the deck with Uncle Sam, and they decided to take a look at the cows across the street. Aunt Linda gave me a beautiful wreath for my front door that she made, but I can't decide if I will take it outside or hang it in since it is so nice! Cayleigh also got a nice easter basket with tub crayons and a few precious outfits! It was so nice getting together with them and reconnecting. Those are the people I want in Cayleigh's life. They really love our family and we really love their's.
Of course no camera, but have some cute pics of our walk(*shocker, I know) from earlier that day that I will try to post tonight. Getting ready to take Kathi to another doctor appointment, then going to my mom's and hanging out and having lunch with her until Kristin gets home and going to do a trial run of the hair do' I am doing for prom next week.
Of course no camera, but have some cute pics of our walk(*shocker, I know) from earlier that day that I will try to post tonight. Getting ready to take Kathi to another doctor appointment, then going to my mom's and hanging out and having lunch with her until Kristin gets home and going to do a trial run of the hair do' I am doing for prom next week.
Comments