Wow, I just checked the blog and it has been a few days since I've posted...Well I came into some money and bought a small house...

JUST KIDDING!!!! Not in my lifetime! Just a house I passed and thought was gorgeous!
Anyway, nothing big going on here, haven't taken many pictures so not much to write!
Let's see...one day I took pictures for Alycia's BFF Mackenzie and her boyfriend at City Park. Here are my fav pics, please remember I have no idea what I am doing, I don't know why people ask me!

One day it rained....

One day we spent a good bit of time on the porch counting cheerios....

We watered plants....


Went to a picnic/50 year anniversary party today and what a nice time we had! The park had a big slide that Cayleigh enjoyed, but undoubtedly her favorite thing was to play in a cooler full of ice....She filled cups, tried counting ice, drank the water, and had a blast with it. Guess we'll be getting her a cooler for her second birthday!



Playing on the horse...


Begging for the bubbles to be opened....

Enjoying a **gasp** soda! Yes, it was her first soda of her own. I cringe at the thought, but she adored it and actually spilled more down her neck than what went in her mouth!

JUST KIDDING!!!! Not in my lifetime! Just a house I passed and thought was gorgeous!
Anyway, nothing big going on here, haven't taken many pictures so not much to write!
Let's see...one day I took pictures for Alycia's BFF Mackenzie and her boyfriend at City Park. Here are my fav pics, please remember I have no idea what I am doing, I don't know why people ask me!

One day it rained....

One day we spent a good bit of time on the porch counting cheerios....

We watered plants....


Went to a picnic/50 year anniversary party today and what a nice time we had! The park had a big slide that Cayleigh enjoyed, but undoubtedly her favorite thing was to play in a cooler full of ice....She filled cups, tried counting ice, drank the water, and had a blast with it. Guess we'll be getting her a cooler for her second birthday!



Playing on the horse...


Begging for the bubbles to be opened....

Enjoying a **gasp** soda! Yes, it was her first soda of her own. I cringe at the thought, but she adored it and actually spilled more down her neck than what went in her mouth!
Comments
That slide looks like so much fun. I can only imagine how many times you had to climb up to the top of it!